Health & Safety Statement
We have a duty to ensure the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees and other persons who are affected by its business activities and to provide adequate control of those health and safety risks by:
- Ensuring that all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate ongoing training
- Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions
- Ensuring safe handling and use of substances
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and machinery
- Ensuring that employees working at locations under the control of other employers are given relevant health and safety information.
Our health and safety programme is not purely theoretical but is practiced in the workplace at all times. Active participation by management and staff is imperative to the safe running of the workplace and other locations where work is carried out.